1. What does each course consist of and how has this been developed?
Each course has been developed based on a particular series of teachings by Khandro-la and includes video recordings of the teachings and meditation instructions, group practices, dialogue between Khandro-la and her students, and supporting material and texts. In addition to these, some supporting materials and related videos were added to the course..
2. I am new to Buddhist teachings. Where should I start with?
Master Course 1: Foundations is the best way to start with. This course is to build the basic understanding of Buddhist teachings and the entire map of the Buddhist Journey. Master Course 5 also covers the entire Buddhist path to awakening with a bit more provocative inquiries . Then or before MC 5, you may like to engage in Master Course 2 and Master Course 4 that cover the basic and advanced meditation of Mahamudra Shamatha. These courses help you to establish the basis of daily meditation practice.
3. How do I register for the course?
You can purchase individually on eLearning site that allows you to access immediately or just by becoming a DW member that comes with the benefits of free access.
4. What are the benefits of membership levels in terms of access?
Basic supporting membership allows you to access Master Course 1 - 2 and Cho Master, Dakini, Mahamudra and Supporting Membership allows you to access Master Course 1-5 for free, plus all the other materials available on eLearning such as the Five Dakini Practice Resources.
5. How do I participate in discussions and post a comment related to each course?
If you are registered and logged into a specific course, go to the upper left of the menu item called "community", enter your comment and click “reply”. Your comment will appear immediately.
6. Where should I contact if I have a problem in logging in and other questions about eLearning?
You are welcome to contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Do I have an opportunity for an interview with Khandro-la to ask questions and set up my personal practice?
Yes. Khandro-la will be available upon your request. Please contact us @ email@example.com.